SHOP NOW! Choose from a personalised mixed case of flour or a single variety case. SHOP NOW! Shop Online

Home Baking Trade

Our Community

This is your page! We’d love to see your favourite bakes, hacks and even
baking fails! Just use the tab to the right and submit a photo and description.

Join our baking club!

be the first to see NEW recipes,
exclusive OFFERS & access to our
fab RECIPE BOOK
Join our club
Carr's Flour recipe book
& download your
FREE recipe book!
cheese grater and food

Cheese & Herb Bread

My favourite baking moments are always when I’m making bread, this is my savoury cheese and herb bread.
Karen Mary - Cleveland
Scones | Carr's Flour

Fruit Scones

One of my staples and everyone fave, here I present homemade fruit scones, with butter, strawberry jam and cream.
Carol Jai Thomas - North Yorkshire
Ma'amool Recipe | Carr's Flour

Ma’amool

Ma'amool is traditionally served on the holy springtime feast days at Easter, Passover and Eid throughout the Levantine and Arabic world, but this was my first batch ever. A shortbread-like pastry with a sweet chopped walnut, pistachio or a date filling. This one was walnut, but I also broke with tradition to make apricot and date spiced with cardamon.
Janet Hankin-Kaiser, North Wales Coast
Birthday Chocolate Cake

Cupcakes

Hi my name is Jackie I am also known as the baking nanna and I am from Manchester ???? I love making cupcakes for my family and friends!
Jacqueline Heaton
Easter Egg Cake | Carr's Flour

Easter Cake

The Easter Cake I made for my partner now Fiancee :) filled with mini eggs her favourite, it made her cry as no one had made her a cake before.
Tim Graham - Kent
Shortbread

Shortbread

I started making shortbread when my children were small, we sold them at school and cub fund-raisers, etc. I made over 1,000 biscuits last Christmas and nearly all of them were given away to friends and enjoyed by all! This picture makes them look very ordinary - shame you can’t taste them!
Margaret Francis - Bramption
Pokemon Birthday Cake | Carr's Flour

Pokemon Birthday Cake

My homemade goodies generally consist of baking birthday cakes and biscuits.
Vicky Russell
Welsh Cakes | Carr's Flour

Welsh cakes

Welsh cakes, a family favourite, even my dried fruit hating daughter loves them.
Debbie Hughes - Shropshire
Trifle | Carr's Flour

Tiramisu Trifle

I had a go at a tiramisu trifle over Christmas. I used to love trifles as a child. My Nan would make them and my grandad and I would finish it all up. She taught me many recipes but not this.
Joanne Elizabeth - Southampton

Carr’s Flour Mills Limited, Victoria Mills, Wellingborough, Northampton NN8 2DT, United Kingdom

Registered in England number 00480341 • © Carr's Flour Mills 2020 • All Rights Reserved