Our Community

This is your page! We’d love to see your favourite bakes, hacks and even
baking fails! Just use the tab to the right and submit a photo and description.

Join our baking club!

be the first to see NEW recipes,
exclusive OFFERS & access to our
fab RECIPE BOOK
Join our club
Carr's Flour recipe book
& download your
FREE recipe book!
cheese grater and food

Cheese & Herb Bread

My favourite baking moments are always when I’m making bread, this is my savoury cheese and herb bread.
Karen Mary - Cleveland
Scones | Carr's Flour

Fruit Scones

One of my staples and everyone fave, here I present homemade fruit scones, with butter, strawberry jam and cream.
Carol Jai Thomas - North Yorkshire
Ma'amool Recipe | Carr's Flour

Ma’amool

Ma'amool is traditionally served on the holy springtime feast days at Easter, Passover and Eid throughout the Levantine and Arabic world, but this was my first batch ever. A shortbread-like pastry with a sweet chopped walnut, pistachio or a date filling. This one was walnut, but I also broke with tradition to make apricot and date spiced with cardamon.
Janet Hankin-Kaiser, North Wales Coast
Birthday Chocolate Cake

Cupcakes

Hi my name is Jackie I am also known as the baking nanna and I am from Manchester ???? I love making cupcakes for my family and friends!
Jacqueline Heaton
Easter Egg Cake | Carr's Flour

Easter Cake

The Easter Cake I made for my partner now Fiancee :) filled with mini eggs her favourite, it made her cry as no one had made her a cake before.
Tim Graham - Kent
Shortbread

Shortbread

I started making shortbread when my children were small, we sold them at school and cub fund-raisers, etc. I made over 1,000 biscuits last Christmas and nearly all of them were given away to friends and enjoyed by all! This picture makes them look very ordinary - shame you can’t taste them!
Margaret Francis - Bramption
Pokemon Birthday Cake | Carr's Flour

Pokemon Birthday Cake

My homemade goodies generally consist of baking birthday cakes and biscuits.
Vicky Russell
Welsh Cakes | Carr's Flour

Welsh cakes

Welsh cakes, a family favourite, even my dried fruit hating daughter loves them.
Debbie Hughes - Shropshire
Trifle | Carr's Flour

Tiramisu Trifle

I had a go at a tiramisu trifle over Christmas. I used to love trifles as a child. My Nan would make them and my grandad and I would finish it all up. She taught me many recipes but not this.
Joanne Elizabeth - Southampton