Home Baking Trade

Our Community

This is your page! We’d love to see your favourite bakes, hacks and even
baking fails! Just use the tab to the right and submit a photo and description.

Join our baking club!

be the first to see NEW recipes,
exclusive OFFERS & access to our
fab RECIPE BOOK
Join our club
Carr's Flour recipe book
& download your
FREE recipe book!
Sourdough Bread loaves

Sourdough Bread

I'm obsessed with making Sourdough bread. These are some of my more rustic looking Batard loaves.
Richard Crompton - Herefordshire
Victoria sponge Cake

Strawberries & Cream sponge cake

This is our “family favourite” Strawberries & Cream sponge cake. A tower of deliciousness that is a must bake during strawberry season.
Kate Carvey - Essex
Ma'amool Recipe

ma’amool

"Thumbs up from my sweet-toothed hubby" -- after making and baking my first ever ma'amool! I can see why our Arabic friends regard a ma'amool bake as a group task for the whole family. A single batch took me all day even though the pastry was made the night before! :D

Janet Hankin-Kaiser, North Wales Coast
Homemade Pork Pies | Carr's Flour

Pork Pies

Homemade pork pies with pigs trotter jelly. They were delicious and my partner's favourite food.
Tracy Theobald
Collection of Breads

A range of breads

Bread evening with family and good friends. A range of olive sticks, tiger loaves, cholla, tomato and herb bread, focaccia etc a great evening was had by all.
Martyn Reed - Hailsham
Sourdough

Sourdough Bread

I love to cook & bake pretty much anything my family wants to eat but my passion is bread, particularly Sourdough. Here’s one made with buttermilk and fermented for 48hrs.
Andrea Ruskin, Chesterfield
Competition
Winner!

Snowmen Cookies

We absolutely love the creativity of your melting snowmen cookies and can't wait to see your creations this year using our flour.
Diane Radford - Winner of our Christmas
ChocoBrazil Loaf Bread Recipe | Carr's Flour Community
Recipe!

ChocoBrazil Loaf

Rebecca Beesley Full Recipe
Almond & Orange Cake

Almond & Orange Cake

Almond and orange cake <3 It's a Portuguese recipe ;)
Ana Cláudia Nunes - Bishopton, Scotland

Carr’s Flour Mills Limited, Victoria Mills, Wellingborough, Northampton NN8 2DT, United Kingdom

Registered in England number 00480341 • © Carr's Flour Mills 2020 • All Rights Reserved