Decadent Chocolate Cake filled & topped with a rich chocolate buttercream and decorated with curls of real milk and dark chocolate. Perfect for the chocolate lover!
Or why not try indulgent Chocolate Fudge muffins?
Quick & Easy Recipe
All you need is…
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil or 100g Butter
- 100ml Water
- 2 x Round Cake Tins 7″(20cm)
Just 3 Simple Steps
- Pre-heat oven to 190°c (170°c Fan) Gas Mark 5. Grease & line the cake tins.
- Empty the Carr’s Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix into a bowl. Using a spatula gently fold in the oil (or softened butter) and water until well mixed. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and fold into the cake mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the cake tins and level with a spoon. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the sponge comes out clean. Cool slightly and then turn out onto a wire rack. Fully cool before decorating.
Decadent Chocolate Cake
To Decorate with Chocolate Buttercream
Decadent Chocolate Cake Recipe
Carrs Flour Mills, East Bridge, Kirkcaldy, Fife KY1 2SR
Registered in England number 00480341 • © Carr's Flour Mills 2022 • All Rights Reserved