Carr’s Cake Mixes
Flour is the foundation of a good cake and Carr’s know a thing or two about baking. To make the best cakes, you need the best flour.
Carr’s Cake Mixes have been crafted by looking at the best cakes on the market, from a range of Britain’s best bakers and creating we believe, the best tasting cakes!
All our mixes are quick and easy to bake delicious and scrumptious cakes at home.
Each cake also includes a recipe on how to finish and decorate the cakes with a few simple ingredients.
The cake mixes can also be used to make tray bakes, cupcakes, and muffins.
We are proud to say that our cake mixes are all produced in the UK.
Go on and try, you know you want too……
Heavenly Victoria Sponge Cake Recipe
Heavenly Victoria Sponge filled with a velvety vanilla buttercream and a deep layer of strawberry jam. Then finished with a generous dusting of icing sugar. Perfect for afternoon tea and a slice or two!
Or why not try White Chocolate and Raspberry Cupcakes?
Quick & Easy Recipe
All you need is…
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil or 100g Butter
- 100ml Water
- 2 x Round Cake Tins 7″(20cm)
Just 3 Simple Steps
- Pre-heat oven to 190°c (170°c Fan) Gas Mark 5. Grease & line the cake tins.
- Empty the Carr’s Heavenly Victoria Sponge Cake Mix into a bowl. Using a spatula gently fold in the oil (or softened butter) and water until well mixed. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and fold into the cake mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the cake tins and level with a spoon. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the sponge comes out clean. Cool slightly and then turn out onto a wire rack. Fully cool before decorating.