Luscious Lemon Cake filled with a layer of lemon curd & lemon frosting. Topped with piped lemon frosting and lemon zest. Perfect for a fresh zesty zing of lemon!
Or why not try Lemon Drizzle Cake made with icing and lemon curd?
Quick & Easy Recipe
All you need is…
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil or 100g Butter
- 100ml Water
- 2 x Round Cake Tins 7″(20cm)
Just 3 Simple Steps
- Pre-heat oven to 190°c (170°c Fan) Gas Mark 5. Grease & line the cake tins.
- Empty the Carr’s Luscious Lemon Cake Mix into a bowl. Using a spatula gently fold in the oil (or softened butter) and water until well mixed. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and fold into the cake mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the cake tins and level with a spoon. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the sponge comes out clean. Cool slightly and then turn out onto a wire rack. Fully cool before decorating.
Luscious Lemon Cake
To Decorate with Lemon Buttercream
Luscious Lemon Cake Recipe
Carrs Flour Mills, East Bridge, Kirkcaldy, Fife KY1 2SR
Registered in England number 00480341 • © Carr's Flour Mills 2021 • All Rights Reserved