31 January 2020
Our contact details
Name: Carr’s Flour Mills Limited
Address: East Bridge, Kirkcaldy FY125R
Phone Number: 01592 267191
Our website collects information from site visitors when visiting our website.
If you sign up to our newsletter we will share news, recipe ideas and offers a few times a year – so we won’t bombard you. Thank you for trusting us with your personal contact information. This data is not shared, traded, or sold to third parties. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
A different kind of cookie!
What type of information do we have?
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (such as names and contact details) that you provide if you sign up to our newsletter.
Why do we want this information?
Signing up to receive our emails requires your name and email address so we can send you our newsletter a few times a year. Cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
How we get the information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You submitted one of our online forms
- You signed up to our newsletter
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook and other social media channels
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is the lawful basis we rely on for us to hold and manage your information. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can unsubscribe from the email; or you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 01592 267191
What we do with the information we have?
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide a more relevant and quality experience for our customers using our website.
- Create reports about the use of the Carr’s website i.e. how visitors come to the Carr’s website, which pages they visit, and other actions that visitors make whilst on the Carr’s site.
How do we store your information?
- Your information is stored with our website on secure UK based servers.
- Your data protection rights
- Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on: 01592 267191 if you wish to make an information request.
How to complain:
Please contact us if you have any questions. You can also contact the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113