Carr’s Delicious Carrot Cake Mix
For cakes, cupcakes, muffins & traybakes.
A quick and easy cake mix, simply add eggs, water and oil to the mix and bake in the oven.
Flour is the foundation of a good cake and Carr’s know a thing or two about baking. To make the best cakes, you need the best flour.
Carr’s Cake Mixes have been crafted by looking at the best cakes on the market, from a range of Britain’s best bakers and creating we believe, the best tasting cakes!
All our mixes are quick and easy to bake delicious and scrumptious cakes at home.
Each cake also includes a recipe on how to finish and decorate the cakes with a few simple ingredients. The cake mixes can also be used to make tray bakes, cupcakes, and muffins.
We are proud to say that our cake mixes are all produced in the UK.
Go on and try, you know you want too……
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Modified Maize Starch (E1412), Dehydrated Carrot (4%), Raising Agents (E450i, E500ii), Skimmed Milk Powder, Mixed Spice (Coriander, Cassia, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Cloves, Fennel, Nutmeg), Emulsifiers (Rice Starch, E471, E475, E481), Stabiliser (E415), Flavouring.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Flour is a raw ingredient and must be cooked or baked before eating.
Typical Values per Serving / 100g
Energy 908kJ 217kcal / 1688kJ 402kcal
Fat 10g / 17g
(of which saturates) 1.2g / 2.0g
Carbohydrate 28g / 46g
(of which sugars) 16g / 26g
Dietary Fibre 1.0g / 1.6g
Protein 3.5g / 5.5g
Salt 0.41g / 0.68g
Quick & Easy Recipe
All you need is…
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Vegetable Oil or 100g Butter
- 100ml Water
- 80g Grated Carrot
- 2 x Round Cake Tins 7″(20cm)
- Pre-heat oven to 190°c (170°c Fan) Gas Mark 5. Grease & line the cake tins.
- Empty the Carr’s Delicious Carrot Cake Mix into a bowl. Using a spatula gently fold in the oil (or softened butter), grated carrot and water until well mixed. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and fold into the cake mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the cake tins and level with a spoon. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the sponge comes out clean. Cool slightly and then turn out onto a wire rack. Fully cool before decorating.