Easy 5 Step Oatcakes
Follow our simple recipe to make these healthy oatcakes. Then get creative with your toppings!
115g Rolled Oats
25g Caster Sugar
75g Salted Butter
½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
Milk to combine
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190˚C (170˚C Fan, Gas Mark 5).
2. Sieve the ﬂour into the bowl and add the oats, sugar and bicarbonate of soda.
3. Melt the butter either in the microwave or over a bowl of hot water and add to the dry ingredients.
4. Mix well and add enough milk to make a ﬁrm dough.
5. Lightly ﬂour the surface and roll out the dough until it’s around 5mm thick.
6. Using a circular cutter, cut out the biscuits and place on the tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and leave to cool (or eat while warm), then get creative with your toppings!