Simply The Best Brownies!
Follow our simple step by step video to create these chocolatey treats with only 4 ingredients!
400g Chocolate Spread
140g Carr’s Self Raising Flour
150g Fresh Raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 180˚C (160˚F, Gas Mark 4). Grease a 25cm x 20cm traybake tin.
2. Beat the eggs well until thick and creamy.
3. Weigh out the chocolate spread and place in a heatproof bowl over a pan of water. Simmer until it starts to melt.
4. Gradually add the melted mixture into the egg. Fold in the flour, then add the raspberries, being careful not to damage the raspberries by over mixing.
5. Pour the mixture into your tin, levelling with a spatula and bake for 40 minutes or until firm to the touch.
Leave to cool then cut into squares and enjoy!
Great as a quick pudding, served with ice-cream or fresh raspberries and cocoa powder.